4 Awesome Business Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant … Read on www.google.co.uk/amp/s/due.com/blog/benefits-hiring-virtual-assistant/amp/
👩🏻💼 Professional support when you need it at http://www.VirtualGlobalCoaching.com, releasing you from operational tasks so that you can focus on business Growth!
Many new and small businesses find that virtual employees offer the best solution for a variety of jobs. If you’re overloaded with work but aren’t ready to hire more in-house employees, you might explore the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant…Read on smallbusinessesdoitbetter.com/2017/10/5-benefits-hiring-virtual-assistants/ 👩🏻💼
Continuing the types of Virtual Assistant ….
A client who runs a real estate business used to complain about not having time to spend with his family. Matt is always a busy person. He does all tasks himself from posting ads on Craigslist to following up with prospective renters to buyers.
He had thought of hiring another real estate agent, but after some careful research eventually hired a Virtual Assistant.
The result is that his business has witnessed quick growth now that he can focus “on” his business instead of tangling himself up “in” it! He also has more time for his family and goes for a vacation every three months.
The best real estate leaders are hiring real estate virtual assistants.
So, what is a real estate virtual assistant and what does a real estate virtual assistant do?
“Real estate virtual assistant is a remote worker who can complete a wide variety of real estate tasks, such as preparing & filing paperwork, responding to email inquiries, setting up meetings, etc.”
Here is a list of important tasks that you can assign to your real estate virtual assistant:
• Real estate data scraping with the help of classifieds software from different websites, such as Craigslist, Backpage, Oodle, and eBay
• Posting ads on Craigslist, Zumper, Postlets, RentLinx, Zillow and others
• Sending introductory messages to potential renters along with appropriate listings based on what they require
• Compiling morning reports with information received.
• Managing your calendar
• Responding to email inquiries
• Setting up your meetings
• Following up with prospective renters and buyers
• Social media campaigns for your real estate website
• Writing blogs and articles for content marketing
• Database management
• Email campaigns
• Doing property research and creating property report
• Following up over phone and email with parties involved in the closing process like a home inspector and home appraiser
As an Executive level Virtual Assistant, Sarah is well-versed in managing all of the above real estate office activities and leading social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
For more information contact Sarah here! 👩🏻💼
How is the world of financial services responding to the changing nature of its stakeholders? Here are the trends and tech that shape their future….Read on www.tenfold.com/customer-experience/trends-and-technologies-in-banking-and-finance