Focus on the important, not the urgent!
Executive and Managerial Assistant Support
Just some of the services available. Talk to Sarah about your specific needs, retainers and packages to ensure your work is prioritised.
- Diary/calendar management – scheduling meetings, syncing with devices, adding upcoming events
- Email management
- Writing/editing/formatting reports and presentations
- Updating/maintaining databases and CRMs
- Data entry
- Event coordination – venue sourcing and confirmation/collation of attendees and documents
- Research and reports
- Transcribing notes
- Creating/editing/formatting templates and guides
- Researching/booking travel and accommodation
- Blog set up/writing/SEO/editing/scheduling.
- BoardAssist for Company Directors
Pricing*: Australia – AUD$33 ph; Europe – Euro 21 ph; Other – USD$25 ph
Onsite meetings at the clients request will be at the clients expense. Travel time will be at 50% of the standard hourly rate. (Local travel excluded. ie.within 15km of current base)
Any client set up costs, for technology etc are at the clients expense.
For communications Virtual Global Assistant offers VoIP options such as Facetime, Skype or WhatsApp at no additional cost. All international calls such as mobile are billable at cost.
Executive Assistant Coaching and Mentoring
If you are an Executive Assistant who feels that your C-Suite Executive is not seeing your full potential or want to position yourself for a true partnership role I can help you develop an action plan and coach you through the various work scenarios that you are facing.
If you are looking for that dream job I can coach you through the whole process from identifying the right role for you, resume preparation and the interview.
Pricing*: Australia – AUD$50 ph; Europe – Euro 32 ph; Other – USD$38 ph
* Base rate of US$25 converted to AUD$ and Euros as at 18 May 2018. For actual billing local exchange rates will be calculated at date of invoicing by XE – the worlds trusted currency authority.
ph = per hour